PRINCIPAL : Akpors, why were you absent yesterday ?
AKPORS : I Attended A Burial
PRINCIPAL : Hmmmm ! Akpors, The Master of skipping school, nothing will stop me from punishing you this time. Now tell me, who died ?
AKPORS : Thank you, Principal. The first son of the Cousin of my
grand mother's youngest Nephew Who is also the youngest stepbrother to the woman who gave Birth to my Uncle's Youngest Step-Son and he was also..............!
PRINCIPAL : Hey! na wa! it's okay, it's alright, just go to class abeg!.




Girl : Dad, I'm in love with a boy who is far away from me.
I am in Nigeria and he lives in UK.
We met on a dating website, became friends on facebook, had long chats on whatsapp, proposed to each other on skype,
And now we've had 2 months of
relationship thru viber.
I need ur blessing and good wishes daddy...
Dad said : Wow! Really!! Then get
married on twitter, have fun online. Buy ur kids on e-bay, send them thru g-mail and if u r fed up with your husband...
Sell him on # OLX...



An old farmer wrote Akpos his
son
who was
in prison "This year I won't b able
to plant
potatoes and other things
because I can't
dig
the field, I know if you were here
you
would have helped me" Akpos
wrote back, "Dad, don't even
think of
digging the field do you want to
expose me? That's where I buried
the money I stole" The police read
the letter before
delivering it
to the father, and the next day the
whole field
was dug by police but nothing
was
found. The following day Akpos
wrote to
his father
again, "Now you can plant your
potatoes
Dad,
your farm has been dug for you



GIRLS OF TODAY:
BOY: Hi
GIRL: What?
BOY: How are you?
GIRL: Do I know you?
BOY: Am RICH.
GIRL: OOh! My name is Mary
but
you
can call me "BABY". Am
20yrs old and I stay in Omole
Estate. I love
short dark men, especially
like
you, am
glad to meet you. So when
are we
going out?
BOY: No!No!No! Rich is my
name.I
meant short form of
Richard.
GIRL: Sorry I don't talk to
strangers



How to Create con Folder in windows

Found that nobody can create a FOLDER anywhere on the Computer which can be named as "CON". 

also not create this name as folder... 

CON, PRN, AUX, CLOCK$, NUL, COM1, COM2, COM3, COM4, COM5, COM6, COM7, COM8, COM9, LPT1, LPT2, LPT3, LPT4, LPT5, LPT6, LPT7, LPT8, and LPT9 .. like this ..  

BUT now its possible with my blog.

Step 1:
Open Command Prompt
(start > run > type cmd )

Step 2:

Now Enter this command.
md \\.\d:\con
(this will create con folder in D drive).

Now Remove this con folder
Step 3:

Enter this command.
rd \\.\d:\con
(this will remove con folder in D drive).



So for making your IDM full version Just Follow these steps:
Download the IDM, then click on Registration.
A dialog box will appear asking for Name, Last Name, Email Address and Serial Key.
Now Enter you name, last name, email address and in field of Serial Key enter any of the following Keys:
RLDGN-OV9WU-5W589-6VZH1
HUDWE-UO689-6D27B-YM28M
UK3DV-E0MNW-MLQYX-GENA1
398ND-QNAGY-CMMZU-ZPI39
GZLJY-X50S3-0S20D-NFRF9
W3J5U-8U66N-D0B9M-54SLM
EC0Q6-QN7UH-5S3JB-YZMEK
UVQW0-X54FE-QW35Q-SNZF5
FJJTJ-J0FLF-QCVBK-A287M
After clicking, it will show error message that you have registered IDM using fake serial key and IDM will exit.
Now Go to the path C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\etc\hosts
Open hosts file with notepad.
Now copy the below lines of code and paste it to below 127.0.0.1 localhost
127.0.0.1 tonec.com
127.0.0.1 www.tonec.com
127.0.0.1 registeridm.com
127.0.0.1 www.registeridm.com
127.0.0.1 secure.registeridm.com
127.0.0.1 internetdownloadmanager.com
127.0.0.1 www.internetdownloadmanager.com
127.0.0.1 secure.internetdownloadmanager.com
127.0.0.1 mirror.internetdownloadmanager.com
127.0.0.1 mirror2.internetdownloadmanager.com
Save it. Now check IDM, it should be converted to full version. When you will update next time, your registration will not expire.
Note: In windows 7 sometime it denied access to write anything on hosts file, so first you must be logged in as Administrator and then change the file permissions of hosts file.

Comments

Popular Posts